T A I L S & B A N G L E S & B O O T S

I'm done with summer. So i am looking to what I should be looking for for next winter.
I need riding boots, but Ann is not running her traditional style of them. Instead she is making a wedge rubber soled version as seen below. I'm not fond of the sole...and the pics on Luisaviaroma make them look less than lovely. (and a little cheap, to be honest)


Rick Owens also has a kind of riding boot hybrid with the Elephant Boots he did a few seasons ago (which were amazing). I feel this version gives the height I'm after, but it still feels a little too casual with the wedge sole, again. I do like the rest of it though, the crumply leather and all. (he show in all was styled perfectly too. TAILS AND LAYERS AND BANGLES AND DROP CROTCHES AND BOOTS. PERFECTION!)

No comments:

Post a Comment