this week, i won a Junya Watanabe Comme des Garcons (nwt) off ebay.

Then bought an Ann Demeulemeester bracelet.


Seems i have replaced food binges with shopping splurges.
(at least i can confirm i am NOT pregnant!)

Oh, I also bought tickets to see The Aquabats and Reel Big Fish Play at UNSW Roundhouse in December.
I saw the Aquabats play at Soundwave Festival last summer and they were one of the most hilarious bands i have ever seen. Fun Ska-ish songs too.
I got used as the battering ram to push people out of the way when the circle pit opened up during "Demolition Rickshaw". I forgot that those things happens and was a few rows back, centre stage for their set.
I hope i get physically abused this time also.



YIEW!
(the singer man is responsible for Yo Gabba Gabba! which is possibly the greatest television program ever)

Here is Silly E.Badu on stage with the Yo Gabba Gabba crew being crazy!
WOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment